The Paumco Universal Bucket is a durable, multiple application bucket with a reinforced bottom cutting edge made with 1055 hardened steel for added strength! Equipped with 3/16" sidewalls and a 5/16" heavy gauge steel top reinforced plate; This bucket is the perfect tool to dig, load, carry, level, handle material and more.
Orders of the Universal Bucket include the Paumco Quick Attach Plate for easy mounting. The Universal Bucket is the only bucket on the market with mounting holes for all other Paumco attachments.
View Other Universal Bucket Sizes
- Heavy Gauge 3/16" Steel Sidewall
- 5/16" Top Reinforced Plate
- 6" Side Cutting Edge
- Reinforced Bucket Cutting Edge w/ 1055 Hardened Steel For Max Life
- Includes Standard Quick Attach Plate
- Includes Standard Holes For Paumco's Bolt On Cutting Edge & Grapple System
- Sizes Available: 68", 74"
- Bucket Depth: 33"
- Bucket Height: 23.5"
- Part #1168